Boasting a potent blend of refinement, power and technology, Escalade-V features performance-inspired styling and an unmistakable sound that combine for a head-turning street presence. With these distinctive attributes, the Escalade-V expands the V-Series lineup, now in its fourth generation, which offers more levels of performance while preserving the lineage of the original lineup introduced in 2004.
At the heart of the Escalade-V is a supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 engine rated at 682 horsepower (508 kilowatts) and 653 lb-ft of torque (885 Nm). Standard performance elements include a 10-speed automatic transmission calibrated for Escalade-V, full-time active all-wheel-drive system and exclusive suspension hardware and software calibrations. An Escalade-V ESV version is also available.
The Escalade further earns its V-Series designation with:
- Unique V-Series front and rear fascias
- Quad exhaust outlets
- Exclusive Six-Piston Brembo® front brakes
- Edge Red brake calipers
- Unique 22-inch aluminum wheels
- Standard Magnetic Ride Control 4.0 and Air Ride Adaptive Suspension, with uniquely tuned rear air springs and damper hardware, as well as V-Series specific software calibrations
- Selectable V-Mode with driver-customizable performance driving settings, lowered suspension and active exhaust valves that control the throaty V-8 growl
- V-Series badging on the driver and front passenger doors, liftgate and throughout the interior, including the steering wheel
- Platinum trim interior featuring Zebra Wood decor with semi-aniline leather on all three rows, and heated/ventilated and massaging1 front seats
- Escalade’s signature curved OLED with 38 inches of total diagonal display
- AKG Studio Reference 36-speaker audio system
- Available Super Cruise2 hands-free driver-assistance technology, including trailering and automatic lane change capabilities (late availability).
For the full article including in-depth information about the new 2023 Escalade-V, click here.