Led by the latest Cadillac user experience, the brand’s most advanced infotainment interface, the XT4 offers a connected environment.
The Cadillac user experience is a dynamic platform that offers a smartphone-like experience with an intuitive interface, faster response and improved voice recognition that can be updated over time to meet a customer’s evolving connectivity needs. It leverages the cloud and available embedded 4G LTE connection to enable personalization, available connected navigation and news, marketplace and entertainment applications via the app store and a new rotary controller that offers users alternative ways to interact with the system.
The new controller includes volume and seek forward/back controls for the audio system; shortcut buttons for fast access to the most frequently used apps such as Audio, Phone, Navigation (if available) and Home; and a large center dial to operate primary features of the most frequently used apps, scroll menus and lists and select other apps to be displayed.
Additional XT4 technologies include:
- The 8-inch diagonal Cadillac user experience interface screen has 768p HD resolution
- Near-Field Communication, a Cadillac-first integration, greatly improves the process of pairing a phone (if compatible) with Cadillac user experience.
- Next-generation, 15-watt wireless charging is available and offers faster charging timesi .
- There are four standard USB Ports and three 12-volt accessory power outletsii. Models equipped with the available navigation radio also receive an SD memory card reader in the center console.
- The full suite of active safety features includes Surround Vision and second-generation Rear Camera Mirror (available)iii.