The CT4-V infuses the brand’s racing DNA for a dynamic, responsive and exhilarating driving experience.
- Powered by Cadillac’s high-output 2.7L Turbo engine featuring a unique three-step sliding camshaft that helps optimize performance at all speeds. It is rated at a Cadillac-estimated 320 horsepower (239 kW), pending SAE certification.
- 10-speed automatic.
- Limited-slip rear differential.
- V-Series performance chassis with Magnetic Ride Control 4.0 (on RWD) or ZF MVS passive dampers (on AWD).
- Vehicle Control Mode with customizable V-Mode.
- Brembo front braking system.
- 18-inch wheels and summer-only performance tires2 (all-season tires available with AWD).
- Near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution for an exceptional feeling of balance and control.
- Dark exterior accents and V-Series mesh grilles; quad exhaust tips, unique rear spoiler design that helps reduce rear lift while increasing grip for the rear tires.
- Super Cruise1 available.
- Unique performance persona instrument cluster and V-Mode steering wheel control.
1Even while using the Super Cruise driver assistance feature, always pay attention while driving and do not use a hand-held device. Visit cadillacsupercruise.com for compatible highways and more information. Requires active OnStar plan, active Wi-Fi Hotspot, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal.
2Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations my change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to: my.cadillac.com/learn/tires or see your dealer.