With school just around the corner, the dread of early mornings, homework and packing lunches is most likely starting to set in. While we can’t help you with all your back-to-school headaches, we’ve come up with five creative lunch hacks to help take some of the stress off of thinking of new and creative lunch ideas for your kids.
- Fill up reusable food and drink pouches with homemade smoothies for easy transportation
- Put fruit and vegetables on popsicle sticks or skewers to make them more appealing to eat
- Use your choice of meat and cheese tightly wrapped into a tortilla and cut it up into little pieces to make pinwheel sandwich “sushi”
- Make their lunch more visual with bright colored containers to separate their food
- Frozen juice boxes act as ice packs and will be thawed by lunch time