The first-ever Cadillac CT6 V-Sport includes a bold, dark front with a large V-inspired mesh grille and new horizontal LED headlamps with strong vertical signatures, making it distinctly Cadillac. Lower aero components and Gloss Black side window surround trim provide the performance sport sedan’s chiseled exterior with a dark and distinguished look. New, unique 20-inch V-Sport wheels with summer-only tires, lower aero components and spoiler further express the sedan’s performance capabilities.
- New, summer-only performance tires developed exclusively for Cadillac V-Sport are tuned to deliver crisp response and track capable performance while retaining isolation and comfort.
- Mechanical limited-slip rear differential increases traction at the limit and provides more predictable performance during spirited and track driving.
- V-Sport specific suspension tuning for improved roll control, cornering capability and steering response.
- A new 19-inch Brembo brake system developed specifically for the CT6 high-performance application.
- Brembo monoblock, fixed-opposed, four-piston
- Equipped with performance linings and air deflectors that direct air to cool the brakes during sporty, aggressive driving
- Modified steering and Magnetic Ride Control damper calibrations
- Exhaust system with active valves offering reduced back pressure and more sound character
- Tuned for V-Sport model, with a performance oriented exhaust note
TRACK MODE, OPTIMIZED FOR PERFORMANCE
- Maximized Magnetic Ride Control damper control
- Re-mapped steering efforts for sportier, dynamic feedback
- Track-tuned Active Rear Steer
- Revised AWD torque split
- Unique, track-focused stability controls
- Track focused active exhaust valve calibration
“The CT6 V-Sport was developed for driving enthusiasts who want the best of both worlds: a high-performance sports sedan and a luxury car with all the comforts and technology that come with it,” said Lyndon Lie, CT6 chief engineer. “With its lightweight architecture, an all-new Cadillac Twin Turbo V-8 coupled with the tightened suspension and revised AWD torque split, we’ve enhanced the CT6 to be well-balanced and capable of all conditions.”