The fastest, most-powerful turbo-4 compact luxury sedan and coupe in its class.
The Cadillac ATS Turbo Sedan and Coupe, the new entry point to the ATS line-up, is powered by the most powerful turbocharged 4-cylinder engine in the compact luxury class. SAE-certified at 272 horsepower (203 kW) and 295 lb-ft of torque (400 Nm), the turbocharged engine produces a broad torque band and high boost levels to give the lightweight ATS Turbo models an exhilarating feeling of immediate power on demand. The engine, which bests the turbo-4 offerings from BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Lexus, is standard for 2017.
Stop/Start technology, direct injection and dual overhead camshafts with continuously variable valve timing help optimize power and efficiency, as well as reduce emissions. The EPA estimates up to 31 miles per gallon on the highway for RWD models equipped with the automatic or manual transmission and 29 mpg on the highway for AWD models. Dual exhaust is standard for 2017.
A driver-focused interior with integrated technology and crafted materials complements the exterior elements and supports the Cadillac ATS’s driving experience. Standard performance equipment includes Brembo front brakes, performance-tuned ZF premium steering and choice of six-speed manual or paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmissions – a choice unavailable with many luxury competitors.
The Cadillac ATS Turbo is one of the most connected cars in the segment. Bose Premium Surround Sound audio system, Rear Vision Camera, and the enhanced Cadillac CUE infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto advanced smartphone integration and 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot are standard for 2017 models. Wireless device charging, Bluetooth media browsing, text-to-voice, 3rd USB port, HD Radio, Teen Driver, and Cadillac Collection are also included.
The Cadillac ATS Turbo Sedan features 17” painted alloy wheels, while 18” forged-alloy wheels are standard on all ATS Coupes.
Cadillac ATS Turbo features:
- The most powerful turbocharged 4-cylinder engine in the class
- A lightweight and ultra-rigid architecture, complemented by a sophisticated chassis system that has been fine-tuned for agility, responsiveness and exceptional driver feedback
- ZF premium steering
- Brembo front brakes
- Choice of six-speed manual or paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmissions
- Hand-crafted cut-and-sewn interior
- Cadillac CUE infotainment with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto advanced smartphone projection
- Teen Driver and Cadillac Collection
- OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
- BOSE Surround Sound audio system with Active Noise Cancellation and Audio Pilot sound enhancement technology
- Rear Vision Camera
- myCadillac app featuring keyless entry and remote start, if applicable
- Wireless Charging